Discover El Salvador:
We offer different kinds of Surf tours and Eco Tours.
Eco Tours 1 Day Options:
- Discover the beautiful landscapes of El Salvador, as well as the different archaeological sites: Ruinas de Tazumal, San Andres, Cerro Verde, and Lago de Coatepeque.
- Ruta de Las Flores, you will be driven through beautiful countryside to enjoy a visit to a typical town such as Nahuizalco and Ataco. Nahuizalco is part of El Salvador’s indigenous cultures and their famous handicrafts. Ataco is located in the coffee region and still conserved its beautiful colonial.
- Take a tour of the San Salvador’s main attractions: malls, museum, craft market, and the landmark tourist site “La Puerta del Diablo” (The devil’s door), which is famous for the cool climate and three impressive rock formations that permit you to enjoy an incredible view of half of San Salvador, Lake Ilopango, the City of Cojutepeque and the Towering Volcano of San Vicente.
- Tour to the waterfalls of Tamanique. Just 30 minutes from K59, there is a small hidden place with a series of falls from natural sources, where you can make jumps from different heights, special for adventurers.
Surf Tours: One-day or Half-day tours are available.
Discover the famous surf spots in El Salvador, according to your level of experience, which are no more than 30 minutes away from K59SURFHOUSE.
- El Zonte
- El Sunzal
- La Bocana
- Punta Rocafreepi
Walks hiking around.
- We invite you to discover the local habitat area, with walks along the hills visit K59 and K61 around with incredible views and sunsets.
- Taking a walk through the wild and rocky mountains above the ocean is also the best way to pass the time when the waves are not good. The view from the mountains around K59 is breathtaking.